Mountain

It took me a long time to feel sound enough to come up here.
For over a year, I observed Her. Shrouded in clouds, veils of fog, clear and strong, the Lady makes her own weather.

The higher perspective the mountains provide.


Like the old song says, "I've been all over, and it been all over me".
LA took a lot out of me, it took till now to feel the lovely mountains' invitation and my acquiesce.
Miles long walks in the hilly valley where we live. Wonderful homeopathic remedies 
that allowed me to feel the dross of ages leave my body like ethereal shrapnel pulled from my energy field and body, I have never left such relaxation in my old body, its good to be me again.  


I had the mountain to myself. Liberated from the encumbrance of obligation and expectation of others. 
The snow still heavy, the way too icy for abandon.
The original peoples here named the mountain well,
Tehachepi is said to mean a hard climb, but what wonder to smell the pristine air, 
hear the orchestral sound of birds and feel that quiet, solid connection to the Great Mother and her beings,
Nothing else beats this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Christmas

Time

Niche