Solandana, a place to rest





Her name is Solandana, the yearning, the longing. A life long dream come true. 
Sparked and gifted by a benevolent benefactors' grateful healing.
This is more than I ever could have hoped for.
She is being transformed, to a place of rest.


The field needs clearing, the barn yet to be built.
The ponies and I can't wait.
My place to rest, recoup and reconstitute for what's next.


My place to roam and finish my earths' tutelage, I feel like have been accepted to the worlds finest university.
The land, new plants and so many wild beings have so much to teach me.

We hope to be settled by early summer. I will be taking some serious time off.
Then there will be retreats, more books to write, classes, workshops and clinics to teach.

Till then, dream on!

Comments

  1. Renate I am so happy for you, this looks so beautiful. I can't wait to see how you make it your own. Meanwhile I will explain to my boy Montana that you will be back soon. Thank you for all you have done for him and for me. What an amazing gift you have. ~ Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! Congratulations- I am so happy for you:-)~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you're up here - it is an amazing place

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

White Christmas

Time

Niche